Molecot is a Spanish-based brand specializing in hand-painted luxury tableware made of Limoges porcelain. Taking inspiration from art, fashion, and travel, the brand was founded by three friends and entrepreneurs, María José González-Moro, Marta Cotoner and Juqui Suárez de Lezo, to bring their passion for dinnerware and entertaining to the world. Each design is painted by hand, with impeccable details that balance both tradition and an avant-garde spirit. The Talavera collection, crafted form only natural clay without chemicals or dyes, is inspired by the tiles and ceramics of the Talavera de la Reina region of Spain.
Expected to ship in 4 - 6 weeks
- Dinner Plate: D 10.4 in (26.5 cm)
- Dessert Plate: D 8.4 in (21.5 cm)
- Soup Plate: D 8.8 in (22.5 cm)
- Composition: Limoges Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe at low temperature
- Origin: Handcrafted in Spain, Porcelain from Limoges, France