Founded in London in 1998, Gayle Warwick is a luxury linens company known for its exquisite hand embroideries and high quality fabrics. “We wanted the look, feel and handle to be like grandmother’s linen – very crisp but also soft”, says the founder. Siena takes inspiration from the colors of Italy and its rich traditions of fabric weaving and craftsmanship. Made with 100% Italian Linen, this design is available as a set of napkins, placemats or cocktail napkins, and comes in twelve colorways.
Expected to ship in 4 weeks
- Napkins: L 22 in (56 cm), W 22 in (56 cm)
- Placemats: L 19.7 in (50 cm), W 13.8 in (35 cm)
- Cocktail Napkins: L 9.4 in (24 cm), W 9.4 in (24 cm)
Composition: 100% Italian Linen
- Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle, no dryer. Do not dry clean.
- Origin: Handcrafted in the United Kingdom