The Jupiter Vessel in Rust and Umber is part of the Landscape Collection by Elyse Graham. Inspired by striated landscapes caused by glacial erosion, as well as the beautiful colors found in foliated metamorphic rock, each piece is molded, dyed, and finished by hand in the brand’s studio in Los Angeles, California. Hand-cast with hydrocal plaster and lined with resin, this spherical drip vase features rust and umber horizontal striations formed by layering dyes with custom-mixed pigments. The organic shape combined with the neutral tones of this piece brings serenity to any space.
* These vases are all handmade and will vary slightly in shape, size, color, and pattern.
Expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Dimensions: H 12 in (30.5 cm), D 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Composition: Plaster and Resin
- Care: To clean interior: swirl with water, then empty. Allow to air dry. To clean exterior: gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- Origin: Handcrafted in Los Angeles, California