The Huxley Vase in Prussian is part of the Microbe Collection by Elyse Graham. Inspired by the unique galaxy of microorganisms living within each of us, each piece is molded, dyed, and finished by hand in the brand’s studio in Los Angeles, California. Hand-cast with hydrocal plaster and lined with resin, this oblong prussian blue vase features a unique pattern of tangerine plaster protuberances. This distinctive piece stands out on any coffee table or bookshelf with its striking colors and eye-catching shape.
* These vases are all handmade and will vary slightly in shape, size, color, and pattern.
Expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Dimensions: H 10 in (25.4 cm), D 5.5 in (13.9 cm)
- Composition: Plaster and Resin
- Care: To clean interior: swirl with water, then empty. Allow to air dry. To clean exterior: gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- Origin: Handcrafted in Los Angeles, California