The Euphrates Vase is part of the Hydro Collection by Elyse Graham. Inspired by the grooves and patterns that waterways create through landscapes, the layers of gradation in the pigment reference topographical maps of the rivers for which the pieces are named. Each piece is molded, dyed, and finished by hand in the brand’s studio in Los Angeles, California. Hand-cast with hydrocal plaster and lined with resin, this oblong drip vase features marbled pigments of olive with accents of pink. The unique shape and intricate dye-work of this piece will stand out on any coffee table or bookshelf.
* These vases are all handmade and will vary slightly in shape, size, color, and pattern.
Expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Dimensions: H 11.5 in (29.2 cm), D 5.5 in (13.9 cm)
- Composition: Plaster and Resin
- Care: To clean interior: swirl with water, then empty. Allow to air dry. To clean exterior: gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- Origin: Handcrafted in Los Angeles, California