The Oriente Italiano Malachite Tureen by Ginori 1735 is handcrafted in porcelain using bespoke craftsmanship techniques that date back to nearly four centuries. The brand set its roots in Docci, Tuscany in 1735, beginning with Carlo Ginori’s work manufacturing luxurious tableware. Today, the brand continues to reinterpret its iconic history through the design of classic, italian-inspired collections. The Oriente Italiano Malachite Tureen features vibrant and eclectic floral motifs that combine the Far Eastern charm with the Italian tradition of porcelain. The tureen can be combined with dessert or soup plates of the same collection, or mixed with other Oriente Italiano colorways for a more playful look. Available in dinner, dessert, soup and fruit bowl, along an array of serving pieces, this collection transforms your everyday table into an extraordinary experience.
Delivery time will be shared once the order is placed.
- Round Flat Platter: 12 1/4 in (31 cm)
- Medium Oval Platter: 13 1/2 in (34 cm)
- Large Oval Platter: 15 in (38.5 cm)
- Salad Bowl: 9 3/4 in (25 cm)
- Pickle Dish: 8 3/4 in (22 cm)
- Calotta Bowl: 6 1/2 in (17 cm)
- Tureen: 135 3/4 oz (3.85 cm)
- Cake Plate: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Composition: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Origin: Made in Italy