The Catene Zaffiro Tureen by Ginori 1735 is handcrafted in porcelain using bespoke craftsmanship techniques that date back to nearly four centuries. The brand set its roots in Docci, Tuscany in 1735, beginning with Carlo Ginori’s work manufacturing luxurious tableware. Today, the brand continues to reinterpret its iconic history through the design of classic, italian-inspired collections. The Catene Zaffiro collection features drawings from 1926 by creative genius Gio Ponti, resulting in a splendid chain decoration, a sublime emblem of modern geometry. Available in dinner, dessert, soup and pasta plates, along an array of serving pieces, this collection can be combined with others of the same series, or with different colorways of the same collection.
Delivery times will be shared once the order is entered.
- Round Flat Platter: D 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Medium Oval Platter: 13 1/4 in (34 cm)
- Large Oval Platter: 15 1/2 in (40 cm)
- Pickle Dish: 9 1/4 in (23.5 cm)
- Rectangular Platter: 6 x 7 in (15 x 19 cm)
- Salad Bowl: 10 1/2 in (16.5 cm)
- Large Square Vide Poche: 9 1/2 in (24.5 cm)
- Tureen: 141 oz (4 L)
- Gravy Boat: 11 oz (300 cc)
- Composition: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Origin: Made in Italy