Founded in London in 1998, Gayle Warwick is a luxury linens company known for its exquisite hand embroideries and high quality fabrics. “We wanted the look, feel and handle to be like grandmother’s linen – very crisp but also soft”, says the founder.
Expected to ship in 6-8 weeks
- Napkins: L 22 in (56 cm), W 22 in (56 cm)
- Placemats: L 19.6 in (50 cm), W 13.7 in (35 cm)
- Composition: 63% Italian Linen
- Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle, no dryer. Do not dry clean.
- Origin: Handcrafted in the United Kingdom