The Pasteur Vase in Bone is part of the Microbe Collection by Elyse Graham. Inspired by the unique galaxy of microorganisms living within each of us, each piece is molded, dyed, and finished by hand in the brand’s studio in Los Angeles, California. Hand-cast with hydrocal plaster and lined with resin, this spherical bone-colored vase features a unique pattern of olive plaster protuberances. This eye-catching vase makes a wonderful statement piece with its distinctive shape and striking design.
* These vases are all handmade and will vary slightly in shape, size, color, and pattern.
Expected to ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Dimensions: H 12 in (30.5 cm), D 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Composition: Plaster and Resin
- Care: To clean interior: swirl with water, then empty. Allow to air dry. To clean exterior: gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- Origin: Handcrafted in Los Angeles, California