Coltellerie Berti was founded as an artisan workshop by David Berti in 1895 and today, under the guidance of his great grandson Andrea, continues its production in the Tuscan countryside. The Red Lucite Kitchen Knife Set features 7 different knives detailed below. Handcrafted by Italian artisans using the finest craftsmanship techniques, each knife is the finished work of a sole artisan, and it bears his, or her initials on the knife’s blade. Prepare to entertain like a chef with this perfect addition to your mise en place. The knives are full tang, forged knives, and the set comes in a beautiful wooden box.
Expected to ship in 4 - 6 weeks
- Dimensions: the set includes the below knives
- Chef's 10" knife: Total Length 15.4"; Blade Length 9.8"
- Utility knife: Total Length 11.4"; Blade Length 6.1"
- Boning knife: Total Length 11.8"; Blade Length 6.3"
- Pesto knife: Total Length 12.0"; Blade Length 6.7"
- Straight paring knife: Total Length 8.9"; Blade Length 4.3"
- Curved paring knife: Total Length 7.5"; Blade Length 3.1"
- Flexi fish filet knife: Total Length 13.4"; Blade Length 8.3"
- Composition: Lucite carbon handle, stainless steel blade
- Care: Hand wash in warm water, then towel dry completely
- Origin: Handcrafted in Italy