Coltellerie Berti was founded as an artisan workshop by David Berti in 1895 and today, under the guidance of his great grandson Andrea, continues its production in the Tuscan countryside. The White Insieme Kitchen Knife Set features five essential knives for every kitchen (detailed below). Handcrafted by Italian artisans using the finest craftsmanship techniques, each knife is the finished work of a sole artisan, and it bears his, or her initials on the knife’s blade. The knives are full tang, forged knives, and each comes with a magnetized wood block that features a pictogram and name of the knife it holds. This set looks absolutely gorgeous on any kitchen countertop.
Expected to ship in 4 - 6 weeks
- Dimensions: the set includes the below knives
- 9" Chef's knife: Total Length 14.2"; Blade Length 8.7"
- Utility knife: Total Length 11.4"; Blade Length 6.1"
- Straight paring knife: Total Length 8.9"; Blade Length 4.3"
- Bread knife: Total Length 14"; Blade Length 8.7"
- Tomato knife: Total Length 9.1"; Blade Length 4.7"
- Composition: Lucite carbon handle, stainless steel blade
- Care: Hand wash in warm water, then towel dry completely
- Origin: Handcrafted in Italy